In this, the first episode of 2022, we thought we would look back at some of the most interesting education research from 2021, courtesy of the fine folks at Edutopia.
Here are some links for what we talked about...
News & follow-up:
- Animated Drawings by Meta AI Research (Beware!)
- Twitter is rolling out automatic captions for videos - The Verge
- Don Johnston Tools Joining the TextHelp Family of Products
- Controlling slides shared by another participant – Zoom Support
- 2021 Teacher Spending Study
- 20+ Free Tech Tools for Teachers
- Volley for Education
- The Sounding Out Machine
- Increase the size of captions on YouTube
- Shift + ? for all YouTube Keyboard shortcuts
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter and see all the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team tweets at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, email@example.com. If you enjoy the show, please share it with your friends and colleagues and leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.