Our guests for this episode are Lynn Kleinmeyer and...uh...Jonathan Wylie? Don't worry! All will be revealed as we dive headfirst into the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) Guidelines and show you why you need them in your classroom.
Here are some links for what we talked about...
News & follow-up:
- Flipgrid Live Events
- Spreading Screencastify (SWAG alert!)
- Save Tab Groups is coming soon?
- Safer learning with Google for Education
- Better understand how you’re spending your time in Google Calendar
- Find and share GIFs in Google Chat
- And finally…
Main Course: Universal Design for Learning
- UDL Guidelines
- What is Universal Design for Learning (UDL)?
- Seeing UDL in the Classroom (video)
- Divergent by Design podcast
- Turn and Learn could be used with Flipgrid too
- Add Voice to Google Forms using Mote