For this special episode, we are joined by Kyle Pearce and Jon Orr from MakeMathMoments.com. We also have Janet Greene, one of our GWAEA Math Consultants, as a guest co-host. It's a great conversation and includes all kinds of great nuggets that truly transcend math and just make for really good instructional practices. We hope you enjoy it!
Here are some links for what we talked about...
News & follow-up:
- Easel by TPT
- Canva Creator Program via Tanya LeClair
- Google Docs will let you overlay text on images like it's 1997
- “Master” view in Google Slides renamed to “Theme Builder”
- How do I annotate a file as an assignment submission in Canvas?
- iCivics Unveils New – And BIG – Primary Sources Site
- Friendly reminder: Do NOT delete your Seesaw class
- End-Of-Year Google Classroom Clean-up Tips
- Tech Integration Updates - Math from Eric Curts
- OER Project Home
- Use your omnibox to search your Google Drive
- Kentucky Center for Mathematics
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!