It's time to talk about Teachers Pay Teachers. We have made comments about it in the past, but we decided to get it all out in the open and just have an honest conversation about it. Be sure to stick around for the tech nuggets!
Here are some links for what we talked about...
News & follow-up:
- Mote for Docs
- How to create digital stickers using IconsMania
- Zoom's Immersive View puts up to 25 people inside one virtual background
- SeeSaw Update: Progress
- Kahoot Acquires Clever for $500M
Main Course: Teachers Pay Teachers
- Teachers Pay Teachers
- The Battle Between Teachers Pay Teachers and OERs
- Rachel Lynette Is a Million-Dollar Teacher
- OER Commons
- What Teachers Pay Teachers Is Learning From Bad Lessons and Upset Teachers
- Why I've Stopped Using Teachers Pay Teachers
- Teachers Pay Teachers Has a New Anti-Racist Initiative. But There's Still Racist Content on the Site
- Literacy Shed
- Verse by Verse - Google via Larry Ferlazzo
- Kialo Edu - The tool to teach critical thinking and rational debate
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!