This week we are joined by Carissa Cabrera to help us celebrate Earth Day and explore some of the ways that we can use technology to help bring awareness to these issues in the classroom. Here's what we talked about...
News & Followup:
- Miro Education accounts
- Try TickTick
- Whiteboard.chat has handwriting recognition in 50 languages
- Chrome 90 will let you share links to highlighted text
- Google Earth time-lapse feature
Main Course: Carissa Cabrera
- Email Carissa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VN Video Editor
- National Geographic Learn at Home
You can follow Jonathan (@jonathanwylie) and Mindy (@TeamCairney) on Twitter, and see all the tweets from the Grant Wood AEA Digital Learning Team at @DLGWAEA. You can also email us with questions or ideas, email@example.com. If you enjoy the show please share it with your friends and colleagues and/or leave us a review on your podcast app of choice.
THANK YOU for listening. We really couldn't (or wouldn't) do this without the support of listeners like you!